Online theory instruction (8 hours plus self-study and reading, total: 30 hours approx.) This theory instruction may also be provided by the relevant teacher (8 hours ++, 12 UI).
APPLIED MLD COURSE
(32 HOURS, 40 UI)
• Repetition of basic concepts
• Special strokes.
• Non-lymphedema related pathologies will be explained, e. g. ankle sprain, CRPS, sinusitis, whiplash, stroke, burns, scars, etc.
• Participants need to pass a practical exam at the end of Level II course to gain certification. If they fail, they need to repeat the failed portion of the exam. If they fail again, they need to retake the entire course (Level 2) and exam.
REVIEW OF LEVEL 2 (12 HOURS OR 1.5 DAYS)
• Repetition of Basic/Level I Course techniques on various body regions;
• Repetition of all special strokes (face, shoulder, arm, hip, leg, deep abdomen, intercostal);
• Pathology discussion and theoretical instruction where required or upon request;
Copyright Â© 2016 The Lymph Clinic. All Rights Reserved
Website Design by The Digital Department